Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my first day at school

MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!!

My first day in school was unforgettable. I woke up early that day. I remember felling very excited. I ware my uniform. My parents took me to school. When I entered the school. My classmate came running up and asked my name. I met a lot of friends at school. Everyone was so nice and kind. I was very happy that day. I really liked the school. I met a lot of teachers. They were very nice. I enjoyed going to school every day. We all speak Arabic at school. My favorite class was math. I enjoyed reading too. My best friend was Noor. She was so nice to me. We always play together. We study together. We had a lot of fun. At lunch we always sit together. I will never ever forget her. My first day experience in school remains fresh in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment