Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my first day of seeing a snow fall

This is my first day of seeing a snow fall. The season is full of beautiful scenes. The gelid drops of dew fall on the green turfs. They look as beautiful as pearls. The color of rising sun is deep red. The sun gives rise the fallen drops of colors. Some flowers are milk white, some are coral red, some are sky blue. Others are green, yellow and golden. The flower look fresh and bright with dew drops upon them. There are no more clouds in the sky. The winter sky is clear and blue. I could see the winds flailing the snow all around the town. The trees are all are cold and white with snow.I felt awesome seeing the snow. In Jordan, the snow might last five minutes on the ground. Here in Iowa, the snow did not stop for hours and I stayed up late to watch it fall. I grabbed my camera and ran outside and I took a lot of pictures. My brother and I made our first snowman and it was an awesome snowman. We made it look really funny. I had a lot of fun playing with the cold, wet snow. My hands felt cold and numb as we shaped the snowman. We broke branches off a tree to use for a nose and arms. I went ice skating. It was very hard to skate. I had never been ice skating before. I felt almost 11 times. But I had a really hard time skating. I like the one that you sit in it and slight down. I think it was fun and easy. The winter is really cold in Iowa. My first day seeing snow it remains fresh in my mind and it will remain forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment