Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Best Weekend

The last weekend was the best weekend in the U.S. It was really fun. We went to see the baseball game and watch fireworks. The game was at night time between the Nashville Sounds and the Iowa Cubs. The game was interesting because both teams were competitive. When the game was over, there were a big fireworks. It was really unbelievable. I really enjoyed the game as well as the fireworks. On the next day, me and Nabin got a chance to visit the Blank Park Zoo of Des Moines. The zoo was really beautiful and full of animals, birds, fish, insects etc. We were lucky to see the birdman and his work in the zoo. We saw a lot of things that he performed in the zoo. It was so fun. On the next day, I went to the swimming pool with my friends and it was so fun in the pool. My weekend was so fun and I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment