Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The last day of the work


I'm so upset because today is the last day of the work. On the first day of work, I was so nervous, but when I met Henny,Shuan,Nabin,and Thao, I was so happy because I felt like I was with my brothers and sisters. Then I met Cyndi and she looked like the mother. Now I am so upset because I will miss my sisters, brothers, and other mother. I will miss my office and computer. The people at my work are friendy. They are also so cute and very good. They like coffee and have nice likeable faces because they smile a lot. They love to teach and they love the hard working. I love to work with them. They teach me a lot about blogs and English. I also have a lot of fun at work and I want to say that I am so happy to know about every one. I Thank you god to know these people and I will never forget them in my life. I am so happy. Thank you sincerely for every thing you have given me to help me know more about English and blogs.

Thank you my other family.

No comments:

Post a Comment