Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Today I want to talk about what I have been doing this summer. I've been working at the Iowa Department of Human Rights. I have also been attending DMACC on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons and go to tutoring on Mondays. At DMACC I take speech and computer classes. In speech class, I write about my goals for the future. I think DMACC is so small because compared to my hometown, Baghdad, I get tutored in the subjects of math and reading. I have improved my writing and reading skills in English. My tutors are very nice and helpful. I want to thank everyone for everything they have provided me in the process of learning English. I'm so happy because I now know many things about the English language and the work experience. I'm so happy to know more people. At my job , I interview people and write about them. I take pictures. I do this because I want to know more about their life. I want to be a journalist and write about people ,so I want the people to know more about something new.

Thank you for every thing sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment