Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My family

Hi,today i want to talk about my family. I have the best family in the world. My family are a happy family and we all understand each other. I have tow sisters and three brathers. We all like soccer and we all in soccer team. We all miss our country and our family. My old brather hashim hi is 17 years old and he want to be a Hip Hop dancer. My other brather Abdulla he is 14 years old he want to be a math teacher. My other brather Ali he is 5 years old he is so cute and he is a great dancer. My sister Basma she is 11 years old she want to be a heart doctor or. My other young sister Rania she is 6 years old and she is so cute and she is always shy she is very good at panting so i think when she going to be old she will be very good at art. My mom she is very good at cooking and she is very nice to everyone she see she is not just my mom she is my best friend and my dad he is really cool father and he also love took. Both mom and dad work very hard here in America. They work for us so we can go to school, so we can buy what we want and for to start our life. I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment